Using Augmented Reality (AR) Technology, a first ever for the cannabis brand, to Introduce Advanced Nutrients Water Soluble Powders, Advanced Hemp and True Organics Products
LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#notfortomatoes—Advanced Nutrients, a leading global nutrient company, will be launching three new product lines available at MJBizCon, the world’s largest cannabis event. Using Augmented Reality technology, the brand has created four unique experiences in their state-of-the-art booth, located at C3925.
Buddy, Advanced Nutrients’ favorite spokesperson, will be available at the booth for a fun and in-depth guided tour of interactive innovation and brand inspiration. Exciting booth highlights include:
- Advanced Hemp: Meet Professor CBD for a quick lesson on Advanced Hemp — the first all-in-one hemp formula made to increase the plant’s worth throughout the cultivation process.
- Water Soluble Powders: Backed by 20 years of science, Advanced Nutrients has innovated a cost effective and efficient product for large scale producers and commercial production. Growers can expect a high concentration of their favorite Advanced Nutrients products in a stable and readily absorbable powder format.
- True Organics: A complete OIM-CDFA and OMRI organic growing system from seed to senescence that’s not only planet friendly but also produces high performing crops
- Starter Kit: A curated collection of some of Advanced Nutrients’ most popular products, making it more convenient than ever for anyone to grow top shelf cannabis.
- Take a stroll through Green Bull Farms’ 4,000 plants of lush greenery and capture a souvenir image at the photo booth. Don’t forget to tag #NotForTomatoes on social.
“For the last 20 years, Advanced Nutrients has been driving research and innovation in order to unlock the true genetic potential of the cannabis plant,” said BigMike Straumietis, CEO and Founder of Advanced Nutrients. “As I reflect on all that we’ve accomplished as a community and look forward to the future, I am excited to announce the integration of two decades of proprietary science into the launch of four Advanced Nutrients products that completely revolutionize cannabis cultivation.”
These four product launches tap into the growing demands of cannabis and hemp cultivators across the globe, who have been relying on Advanced Nutrients’ science-backed innovations to enhance the quality of their crops since 1999. As one of only three companies in the world to receive a government issued license to test and grow cannabis, Advanced Nutrients has integrated accelerated cannabis research into more than fifty firsts — including their patented pH Perfect technology, an unprecedented innovation that revolutionized the cultivation process for growers who use their products.
In celebration of their 20th anniversary milestone, Advanced Nutrients has developed unique brand experiences:
- “Not For Tomatoes:” Experience Advanced Nutrient’s first integrated multi-channel campaign.
- Merchandise: Advanced Nutrients will be collaborating with HIT + RUN to create one-of-a kind merchandise, only available at MJBizCon.
- Giveaways: Daily giveaways will occur every hour, including eight $1,000 Advanced Nutrients gift certificates, Advanced Nutrients Starter Kits ($199 retail value), limited edition gift bags, custom Advanced Nutrients swag, and Penthouse Lounge access.
- Meet Buddy: In real life! Catch him on the show floor, gambling at the casinos or at a nearby hotel buffet. Grab a photo and tag #NotForTomatoes for a chance to win Advanced Nutrients swag.
- Advanced Nutrients 2020 Product Preview: Get a glimpse into the future of Advanced Nutrients’ latest innovations, and discover the secret recipes that have shaped their successes for the last twenty years.
- Penthouse VIP Lounge: Surprise guests, entertainment and more!
To locate an authorized retailer, please visit https://www.advancednutrients.com/authorized-retailers/.
ABOUT ADVANCED NUTRIENTS
Advanced Nutrients is one of the fastest growing impact brands in the world. Founded in 1999, the company was the first to develop a complete nutrient system that unlocks the true genetic potential of the cannabis plant. Since its inception, the brand has introduced more than 50 innovations to the cultivation community, and continues to revolutionize the space through proprietary scientific discoveries. Today, Advanced Nutrients sells its premium line of nutrients in more than 104 countries, and employs a team of world-class cannabis-specific scientists across the globe. The company headquarters are located in West Hollywood, CA. For more information, visit www.advancednutrients.com.